Joint Position Paper: OECD, CEDEFOP, ETF, UNESCO, ILO, ECThis booklet is a revision and further developed version of a 2019 joint …
This handbook seeks to provide a state-of-the-art reference point for the field of career development. The handbook is divided into …
CALL FOR PAPERS: PRACTICE AND RESEARCH – FOR OCTOBER ONLINE WEBINAR – how schools and communities can prepare young people for successful transitions to work
The conference organisers are inviting submissions – by 14 July 2021 – from practitioners and researchers on how schools and communities can …
HOW SCHOOLS CAN PREPARE YOUNG PEOPLE TO VISUALISE AND PLAN THEIR FUTURES – Free online webinar OECD with ICCDPP – October 27-29, 2021
On 27, 28 and 29 October 2021, OECD with ICCDPP will host a free online conference highlighting innovative research and …
2019 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- San Antonio celebrates life of Geraldine Smedler — woman of faith, civil rights advocate and mentor - San Antonio Express-News May 18, 2022
- A Beginner's Guide to Furloughing Employees - The Motley Fool May 18, 2022
- EntheoNation Presents the Plant Spirit Summit, a 7-Day Online Conference Exploring Plant Medicine Healing, May 23 – 29 - EIN News May 18, 2022
- Tennessee State University announces 100 scholarships to Metro Schools students - WZTV May 18, 2022
- Veja como fica a aposentadoria do segurado falecido - Mix Vale May 18, 2022
- Unichristus: auxílio gratuito para declaração de IR - O POVO May 18, 2022
- Professores de Curitiba começam a ser vacinados contra a gripe nesta quarta; na quinta é a vez de motoristas e cobradores - Bem Paraná May 18, 2022
- Confira a homenagem a Bidu Sayão | EBC Rádios - Rádios EBC May 18, 2022
- Startup for Kids de retour à Paris-Saclay du 21 au 23 mai 2022 - Geek Junior May 18, 2022
- Le Festival des Vocations les 20, 21 et 22 mai à Mirmande (Drôme) - France Bleu May 18, 2022
- Qui veut faire visiter son entreprise ? - Ouest-France May 18, 2022
- L'Umih 41 sur le pont pour recruter - Mag'Centre May 18, 2022
- Près de 20 M€ de travaux inaugurés dans les lycées - nrpyrenees.fr May 18, 2022