DISRUPTED FUTURES: HOW SCHOOLS CAN BEST EQUIP STUDENTS
FOR THEIR WORKING LIVES
The OECD is hosting a free 3 day online conference next week … Read More
This article describes a qualitative study of the experiences, understandings, and conceptions of lifelong guidance systems of a sample of career … Read More
The IAEVG and ICCDPP will be hosting a joint event on the 28th June from 16.00 to 17.30 on the … Read More
Noloc, together with Euroguidance and the Open University, is organizing the 45th global IAEVG conference from 28 to 30 June … Read More
2019 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- Russian schools teaching children how to operate drones, report says - Business Insider June 2, 2023
- The route to reaching top leadership positions - Times of India June 2, 2023
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging Program Manager - eFinancialCareers June 2, 2023
- Macy's sales fall short and company lowers full-year guidance to ... - Morningstar June 2, 2023
- Profissionais ligados à infância dizem que evolução da tecnologia ... - Expresso das Ilhas June 2, 2023
- O temido do plano de repactuação de dívidas - Migalhas June 2, 2023
- Estudantes do ensino médio de Dourados conversam agentes do DOF sobre carreira policial - Jornal Midiamax June 2, 2023
- Jovem talento de São Gabriel da Palha brilha nos gramados e ... - ES1 June 2, 2023
Orientation professionnelle et scolaire
- [INTERVIEW] CREER UNE NOUVELLE DYNAMIQUE ET ... - LES ECHOS ETUDES June 2, 2023
- Derrière le décrochage scolaire, de fortes inégalités sont à l'œuvre - L'Etudiant June 2, 2023
- Parcoursup : les adolescents face au stress des choix d'orientation - Sud Ouest June 2, 2023
- 1ère édition Salon du Campus : Pour «soigner les maux» de l ... - Le Quotidien June 1, 2023
- En voie pro, on arrive « encore un peu trop par hasard » - Le Parisien June 1, 2023
Send us a message or article
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Just learnt about this today.
Will most certianly be visitng it frequently going forwards and sharing with my network
Valuable and would have been very useful when completing my career development program with Napier Edinburgh Scotland
Hello Staff Member at ICCDPP,
I would appreciate if you would forward email address of Dr. John McCarthy, Director ICCDPP to me.
My email address is : email@example.com
I would appreciate if you would forward to me email address of Dr. John McCarthy’s Director ICCDPP