Posted by May 15, 2015
Posted by July 15, 2015
Posted by July 31, 2015
In this sub-theme, we want to explore how employers can be engaged to help create effective talent pipelines. What research, programs, or policies have been implemented in your country to support the talent pipeline? What obstacles did you have to overcome and how are you measuring the success of these initiatives?
Below are a preliminary list of questions that may be used during the group discussions at the symposium:
- How are you currently engaging with employers?
- What policies have been implemented in your country to help forecast short and long-term labor market needs?
- How has this impacted your policies or programs?
- What is the role of employers?
- What barriers do employers have in helping provide solutions?
- What specific evidence-based examples or policies are helping employers to bridge the gap?