Very interesting policy implementation evaluation study by CEREQ, a French research agency of the ministries of …
COMMUNIQUE Neuvième Symposium international sur le développement de carrière et les politiques publiques, 2019
La question de savoir comment les gouvernements peuvent aider les citoyens à construire des carrières épanouissantes a été …
The Joint Research Centre (JRC) is the European Commission’s science and knowledge service which employs scientists to carry …
Virtual assistant, you-tuber, app-developer.There are jobs that 20 years ago were not imaginable.Other jobs have almost disappeared….
2019 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
- It is the help we give learners NOW that enable them to fix the future! - Chronicle December 11, 2019
- WVU officials host workshop to bring students into advanced manufacturing - WDTV December 11, 2019
- Outdoor recreation alumnus interprets nature for national park visitors - Penn State News December 11, 2019
- Survey Reveals Negative Perception, Lack of Awareness Of Trade Schools And Careers - mitechnews.com December 11, 2019
- Concurso CRMV AM 2019/2020: Inscrições para 100 vagas prorrogadas! Até R$2,4 mil! - Notícias Concursos December 11, 2019
- Orientações práticas para iniciar na Advocacia Criminal - Canal Ciências Criminais December 11, 2019
- Moscou e Índia confirmam participação na WTM Latin America 2020 » Brasilturis Jornal - Tudo sobre o mercado de turismo no Brasil - Brasilturis Jornal December 11, 2019
- Mais de 64% das pessoas que vivem com HIV no Brasil sofreram discriminação - ONU December 11, 2019
- Nort-sur-Erdre. L'Europe forme la jeunesse bloqué - Ouest-France December 11, 2019
- Des métiers en croissance dans l'agroéquipement : un pied dans la tech, un dans les champs - reussir ma vie ! December 11, 2019
- Husseren-Wesserling | Arts du cirque : quand Naz prend une majuscule - DNA - Dernières Nouvelles d'Alsace December 11, 2019
- Nérac : un forum pour lever tous les obstacles à l’ambition des lycéens - Sud Ouest December 10, 2019
- Débat : Directeur d'école, un métier à part entière ? - The Conversation FR December 10, 2019