We are only at the beginning of a rapid period of transformation of our economy and society …
The New York Times has just published an account of how the gig economy is impacting negatively …
INVESTING IN CAREER GUIDANCE: JOINT STATEMENT OF OECD, ILO, UNESCO, THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION AND ITS AGENCIES ETF AND CEDEFOP, DECEMBER 2019
Four international organisations, OECD, ILO, UNESCO, and the European Commission, and two agencies (ETF, CEDEFOP) of one …
Realizar una reforma integral de la orientación y ofrecer intervenciones a lo largo y ancho de la vida …
2019 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- Life is Too Short to Hate Your Job - Thrive Global February 17, 2020
- A Guide to MSW Degrees and Becoming a Social Worker - U.S. News & World Report February 17, 2020
- Christina Lake Cannabis Conducts Management Changes - GlobeNewswire February 17, 2020
- Satcher preaches opportunity, service at Medical Symposium - The South Florida Times February 17, 2020
- Províncias japonesas disponibilizam linha direta em idiomas estrangeiros para orientação sobre coronavírus - IPC Digital February 17, 2020
- Sugestão de emenda no projeto de clubes-empresa reforça governança - O Tempo February 17, 2020
- Concurso CRF AP 2020: Saiu o edital para nível médio e superior! Até R$ 4.990,00! - Notícias Concursos February 17, 2020
- CBF estuda fim do cabeceio para crianças. Entenda o problema - Entrelivros February 17, 2020
- Sud Gironde et Lot-et-Garonne : alerte emploi du lundi 17 février - actu.fr February 17, 2020
- La Meignanne. L’Outil en main initie des jeunes aux métiers manuels - Ouest-France February 17, 2020
- De Paul Gérin-Lajoie à Jean-François Roberge : parcours d'une pédagogue de coeur - ICI.Radio-Canada.ca February 16, 2020
- Quatre idées de sorties à Rambouillet pour la deuxième semaine des vacances - Echo Républicain February 15, 2020
- Châteauroux : des jeunes à la découverte des métiers de l'automobile - la Nouvelle République February 15, 2020