We are pleased to bring to your attention the four synthesis papers arising from the …
From Norway to Chile, from Syria to Sri Lanka, from France to Japan, how are policies and systems …
The 2019 conference of the International Association for Educational and Vocational Guidance will take place in Brno, and …
“ España necesita una solución estatal para complementar los esfuerzos en orientación académica y profesional a nivel autonómico ”
Dedicar fondos públicos a unos buenos servicios de orientación académica y profesional para los jóvenes reduce el abandono escolar, afirma …
2019 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
- Robert Smith Did More Than Just Pay Off Some Student Loans - Forbes June 24, 2019
- Auchinleck and Doon Academy pupils take part in career open day with Ayrshire Roads Alliance - Cumnock Chronicle June 24, 2019
- Do millennial women really need the book ‘How to Skimm Your Life’? Give us more credit. - The Washington Post June 24, 2019
- Germany's long-term strategy against youth unemployment - International - World - Ahram Online June 24, 2019
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Benfica Ano de Reconquistas Futebol Modalidades 2018/19 - Sport Lisboa e Benfica June 24, 2019
- Em Osasco, Escola do Varejo do Instituto Walmart abre 100 vagas para jovens - Jornal Visão Oeste June 24, 2019
- Allan Kardec e os doutores que cuidam do corpo e da alma - Saúde June 24, 2019
- SAÚDE: Mais de 30% da população convive com dor crônica no Brasil - Rondoniaovivo June 24, 2019
- Le CIDJ, à quoi ça sert ? - Les Echos START June 24, 2019
- Au sommet des deux rives à Marseille, 2 projets pour relever le défi de l'emploi des jeunes - Le HuffPost June 24, 2019
- Une Laonnoise dans l'aventure du Rallye Aïcha des gazelles - L'Union June 24, 2019
- Formation professionnelle, des grands mots et peu de concret - Le Journal De Mayotte June 24, 2019
- Mental'O lance un test de profiling pour les RH - Exclusive RH June 23, 2019