Joint Position Paper: OECD, CEDEFOP, ETF, UNESCO, ILO, ECThis booklet is a revision and further …
This handbook seeks to provide a state-of-the-art reference point for the field of career development. The handbook …
CALL FOR PAPERS: PRACTICE AND RESEARCH – FOR OCTOBER ONLINE WEBINAR – how schools and communities can prepare young people for successful transitions to work
The conference organisers are inviting submissions – by 14 July 2021 – from practitioners and researchers on how schools …
HOW SCHOOLS CAN PREPARE YOUNG PEOPLE TO VISUALISE AND PLAN THEIR FUTURES – Free online webinar OECD with ICCDPP – October 27-29, 2021
On 27, 28 and 29 October 2021, OECD with ICCDPP will host a free online conference highlighting …
2019 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- Q&A with Brett & Angela Strong of The Strong Firm P.C. and aSTRONGcpa; The Woodlands couple discuss community, work-life balance, and future goals - Woodlands Online September 18, 2021
- 5 takeaways | Murray makes a statement in Prospects Challenge opener - BlueJackets.com September 18, 2021
- Albion Community Foundation receives $2 million gift to revitalize city's parks - Battle Creek Enquirer September 17, 2021
- U.S. Small Business Week: A tradition 50 years strong - NorthcentralPa.com September 17, 2021
- Como estamos preparando nossos filhos para o futuro? - Notícias de Franca e Região September 18, 2021
- Novos servidores da Adepará são capacitados sobre defesa agropecuária - Para September 18, 2021
- Sespa lança manual com orientações para alimentação por sonda em domicílio - Para September 17, 2021
- Oftalmolages Hospital da Visão é referência em saúde dos olhos | NSC Total - NSC Total September 17, 2021
- L'éducation aux émotions au programme de l'école Sainte-Marie, à Tulle (Corrèze) - La Montagne September 18, 2021
- Prise de parole : comment préparer votre voix - Rebondir September 17, 2021
- Formation professionnelle : des élèves récompensés - L'Express - L'Express - Drummondville September 16, 2021
- Année scolaire 2021-2022: du nouveau dans le système de contrôle continu - L'Économiste September 16, 2021
- 10 ans de défense des droits et des libertés - Conférences - Défenseur des Droits September 16, 2021