The New York Times has just published an account of how the gig economy is impacting negatively …
INVESTING IN CAREER GUIDANCE: JOINT STATEMENT OF OECD, ILO, UNESCO, THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION AND ITS AGENCIES ETF AND CEDEFOP, DECEMBER 2019
Four international organisations, OECD, ILO, UNESCO, and the European Commission, and two agencies (ETF, CEDEFOP) of one …
Realizar una reforma integral de la orientación y ofrecer intervenciones a lo largo y ancho de la vida …
Our final look this year is the Southern Hemisphere, and Africa in particular.
One of …
2019 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
- ACEVO publishes a guide to the questions to ask before taking on a new CEO role - Charity Today News January 27, 2020
- Nonprofits play key role in workforce development - Hartford Business January 27, 2020
- Triangle event headliners: Previewing 70+ events through February - WRAL Tech Wire January 27, 2020
- New healthcare hot water guidance aims to ease compliance - FMJ January 27, 2020
- Nutricionista fala dos perigos da dieta que fez Adele perder 45kg - A Gazeta ES January 27, 2020
- De mecânico a costureira: semana começa com vagas no ES - A Gazeta January 27, 2020
- A comissão de corretagem na atividade da incorporação imobiliária - Consultor Jurídico January 27, 2020
- Udesc Esag abre processo seletivo para mestrado e doutorado em Administração - OCP News January 27, 2020
- Enseignement professionnel : «J’ai réussi, je suis tourneuse fraiseuse» - Le Parisien January 27, 2020
- Bressuire. Le Centre des jeunes dirigeants accueille Denis Brogniart et Marc de la Ménardière - Ouest-France January 27, 2020
- 63-La réforme des #RetraitesApoints @EMacron2 est celle de @vonderleyen @eurocom - Le Club de Mediapart January 26, 2020
- Journée internationale de l'éducation : la Fondation CMA CGM lance son nouvel (...) - DESTIMED (L'info des deux rives) January 25, 2020
- Anselme AMOUSSOU : « L'intention d'accompagner le Cne est une volonté de (...) - Fraternité January 25, 2020