Profesionales de la orientación académica y profesional de 33 países se reúnen en el International Symposium for Career Development …
How governments can support citizens to build fulfilling careers was the focus of the ninth International Symposium …
We are pleased to bring to your attention the four synthesis papers arising from the …
From Norway to Chile, from Syria to Sri Lanka, from France to Japan, how are policies and systems …
2019 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
- Central Indiana county prosecutor was raised in foster care - South Bend Tribune September 22, 2019
- Realtor of the Week: Gordana Vickers knows the meaning of relocation - Chron.com September 22, 2019
- Warmer Than Average Weather Predicted in the October Outlook - WeatherNation September 22, 2019
- McGwire 'ecstatic' to be inducted into A's Hall of Fame - NBCSports.com September 22, 2019
- Diário de Petrópolis - Jornal Diário de Petrópolis Online September 22, 2019
- Mexer na rede elétrica sem autorização é crime e pode causar acidentes fatais, alerta Energisa - AF Notícias September 22, 2019
- Voluntários promovem serviços e orientação em saúde no Gramadão - H2FOZ September 21, 2019
- Meu parceiro não consegue sentir prazer, e agora? Delas responde - O Bom da Notícia September 21, 2019
- George Lewis Easton: «Aujourd’hui, l’éducation à Maurice se limite à assurer la réussite scolaire» - L'express Maurice September 21, 2019
- Côte d'Ivoire: Point de la rentrée scolaire 2019-2020, 811 759 élèves inscrits au CP1, soit un taux d'accroissement de 12% par rapport à l'année dernière - Koaci September 21, 2019
- Chantiers et nouveautés de la rentrée scolaire, Amzazi présente les défis du gouvernement - Al HuffPost September 20, 2019
- Boost recherche encore des jeunes louviérois(es) talentueux - vivreici.be September 20, 2019
- Parcoursup : 1 175 bacheliers sans affectation à l'issue de la procédure - Le Monde September 20, 2019