There are at least two categories of workers who continue to show up for work during this pandemic: …
The provision of career guidance/learning in schools in many countries has been impacted by COVID-19. Schools and career …
While political leaders have locked their borders, scientists have been shattering theirs, creating a global collaboration unlike …
The Corona virus pandemic is not just a medical crisis, but a social and economic one too, …
2019 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- Improve employee training virtually - Human Resource Executive® June 2, 2020
- Armed Guards And Panic Buttons: A Dangerous Confusion About WorkOne Offices - Lakeshore Public Radio June 2, 2020
- How to achieve your career ambitions during a pandemic - The Guardian June 2, 2020
- ‘The unpredictable’ by Marta García Aller - Explica June 2, 2020
- Vai pintar o cabelo em casa? Saiba os riscos e confira as dicas de especialistas - A Gazeta ES June 2, 2020
- Trajando jalecos como armaduras de luz - Jornal do Tocantins June 2, 2020
- Núcleo Educatho oferece cursos on-line em parceria com escola de formação de atores de SP - O VALE June 2, 2020
- Conselho Federal de Psicologia tem aumento de pedidos de consultas virtuais - Correio Braziliense June 2, 2020
- Taounate: Toutes les dispositions prises pour réussir les épreuves du baccalauréat (responsable) - MAP Express June 2, 2020
- L'instruction au Québec, quelles différences avec la France - CDA News June 2, 2020
- Déconfinement : les collèges et lycées des Yvelines rouvrent leurs portes - Le Parisien June 1, 2020
- "Phase 2" du déconfinement à Lyon : à quoi s'attendre à partir du 2 juin ? - Rue89Lyon June 1, 2020
- Covid-19 : l'inquiétude des étudiants avant leur entrée dans la vie active - FRANCE 24 May 30, 2020