Profesionales de la orientación académica y profesional de 33 países se reúnen en el International Symposium for Career Development …
How governments can support citizens to build fulfilling careers was the focus of the ninth International Symposium …
We are pleased to bring to your attention the four synthesis papers arising from the …
From Norway to Chile, from Syria to Sri Lanka, from France to Japan, how are policies and systems …
2019 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
- Released Welsh rugby player relaunches career on other side of the world after Cardiff Blues disappointment - Wales Online July 20, 2019
- Concerns faith schools are putting religion before pupils' careers - Gazette Live July 20, 2019
- DLF Foundation and CGS Hospitals bag Responsible Business Awards 2019 - Big News Network July 20, 2019
- Former boxer Matthew Macklin lambastes Jason Quigley’s ‘shocking’ management as middleweight defeated by Tuera - The Irish Sun July 20, 2019
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- PS quer centralizar compras militares - Diário de Notícias - Lisboa July 20, 2019
- Inspiring apresenta Portugal em 80 colégios do Brasil – O Jornal Económico - Jornal Económico July 20, 2019
- Revalida terá duas edições por ano - Jornal do Tocantins July 20, 2019
- Isabela Lemos estreia coluna sobre endocrinologia no Jornal CORREIO - Correio Online - Jornal Correio da Cidade July 20, 2019
- Deux jours pour s'orienter idéalement au lycée - Les Nouvelles Calédoniennes July 19, 2019
- Évron. Elles vont partir trois mois étudier à Los Angeles - Ouest-France July 19, 2019
- Ce qui vous attend à la rentrée en licence de STAPS - L'Etudiant Educpros July 19, 2019
- Rentrée scolaire 2019 : date exacte, nouveautés de cette année et coût - Linternaute.com July 19, 2019
- Partenariats école-entreprise : des liens d'enrichissement réciproques - Actu-Economie July 19, 2019