Prof. Jim Sampson has prepared a resource list for cognitive information processing theory (CIP) which viewers may …
CAREER DEVELOPMENT: COGNITIVE INFORMATION PROCESSING THEORY
ONLINE RESOURCE LIST
INTERNATIONAL SURVEY OF THE IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON POLICIES, SYSTEMS, AND PRACTICES FOR CAREER GUIDANCE
UNESCO, ILO, OECD, EUROPEAN COMMISSION, CEDEFOP, AND ETF have combined with ICCDPP to carry out an international survey …
LESSONS LEARNED (OECD) FROM THE 2008 GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISIS
Every crisis …
2019 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- Funded training available to employers and individuals facing redundancy in Chesterfield - Destination Chesterfield - Destination Chesterfield November 26, 2020
- Reimagining Work, Education and Skills in India’s Digital Century - Observer Research Foundation November 26, 2020
- Save 70% on career-changing online courses for Black Friday - Android Authority November 26, 2020
- Qatar- QCDC spearheads steps to Arabise career guidance resources - MENAFN.COM November 26, 2020
- Horóscopo: o intelecto percebe por revelação ou intuição - GAZ November 26, 2020
- Jovens médicos querem mais tecnologia no ensino da medicina - Valor Econômico November 26, 2020
- O conceito do sucesso existencial - VivaBem November 26, 2020
- Conheça os efeitos da acupuntura nos tratamentos de acne, flacidez, rugas e gordura localizada - Diário do Nordeste November 26, 2020
- Lancement d'un recrutement de nouveaux aspirants au MESTFP (Bénin) - Social Net Link November 26, 2020
- Qu'est-ce que le plan "Un jeune une solution" ? - Franceinfo November 25, 2020
- Les territoriaux décalent leur départ à la retraite... si on les y oblige - Gazette des communes November 25, 2020
- Les élèves de troisième de la Nièvre devront attendre avant de découvrir le monde de l'entreprise - Le Journal du Centre November 25, 2020
- Du Journalisme sensible au Genre, Haïti Adolescent Girls Network (HAGN) s'active - rezonodwes.com November 25, 2020