INTERNATIONAL SURVEY OF THE IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON POLICIES, SYSTEMS, AND PRACTICES FOR CAREER GUIDANCE
UNESCO, ILO, OECD, EUROPEAN COMMISSION, CEDEFOP, AND ETF have combined with ICCDPP to carry out an international survey …
LESSONS LEARNED (OECD) FROM THE 2008 GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISIS
Every crisis …
There are at least two categories of workers who continue to show up for work during this pandemic: …
The provision of career guidance/learning in schools in many countries has been impacted by COVID-19. Schools and career …
2019 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- Rockford University held a meet and greet for their Promise Scholars and mentors - WIFR August 8, 2020
- Tony Beshara is helping people land the job they want with his proven program, “The Job Search Solution” - Press Release - Digital Journal August 8, 2020
- Lumberton's Callie Davis graduates from Campbell University's Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law - The Robesonian August 7, 2020
- Natives of Haiti receive honors at RCC - The Robesonian August 7, 2020
- Pandemia evidencia novo perfil de advogado em empresas, com papel ativo em decisões - JOTA Info - JOTA.info August 8, 2020
- Reindustrializar Portugal - Observador August 7, 2020
- Centro de Triagem da Covid-19 recebe profissionais da imprensa para realização de testes e consultas; saiba como foi - O Documento August 7, 2020
- Covid-19: São José realiza mais de 21 mil ações de fiscalização desde o início da pandemia - ND - Notícias August 7, 2020
- Rentrée scolaire 2020-2021 : Démarrage des cours le 7 septembre - Femmes du Maroc August 7, 2020
- Port du masque obligatoire, Denis Brogniard au Off 2020, filières jeunes | Débriefe moi la semaine - MiP, made in perpignan August 7, 2020
- Été 1970. Trente Glorieuses obligent, des chantiers partout à Cholet - Ouest-France August 7, 2020
- Conseiller(ère) en communication | Commission scolaire des Grandes-Seigneuries - Grenier aux Nouvelles August 6, 2020
- Un progamme de soutien scolaire en ligne pour les lycéens - Toute l'actualité de la Guyane sur Internet - FranceGuyane.fr August 6, 2020