We are pleased to bring to your attention the four synthesis papers arising from the …
From Norway to Chile, from Syria to Sri Lanka, from France to Japan, how are policies and systems …
The 2019 conference of the International Association for Educational and Vocational Guidance will take place in Brno, and …
“ España necesita una solución estatal para complementar los esfuerzos en orientación académica y profesional a nivel autonómico ”
Dedicar fondos públicos a unos buenos servicios de orientación académica y profesional para los jóvenes reduce el abandono escolar, afirma …
2019 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
- States Are Leaving Federal Money for Extended Foster Care on The Table - The Chronicle of Social Change June 26, 2019
- Wellington Schools gets $275000 grant for advanced placement courses - Chronicle Telegram June 26, 2019
- Changes coming to ACES as Poli joins talent push | News, Sports, Jobs - Alpena News June 26, 2019
- Chestertons to begin offering franchises in UK and rest of world - The Negotiator June 26, 2019
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- 3 formas para assumir a linha de frente da disrupção tecnológica - CIO from IDG June 26, 2019
- A gestão baseada em evidências - Revista Digital AdNormas June 25, 2019
- Como estão as bibliotecas de escolas estaduais que tiveram remanejo de professores - Zero Hora June 25, 2019
- Preparador físico do Bahia fala sobre situação de Ernando - UOL June 25, 2019
- « Banlieues » – Droits des enfants - Blog Le Monde June 25, 2019
- Ministre de l'Education nationale – Droits des enfants - Blog Le Monde June 25, 2019
- (Ré)éducation – Droits des enfants - Blog Le Monde June 25, 2019
- Fourmies: Au collège Léo-Lagrange, trois pièces à vivre fabriquées et présentées par les 3e Segpa - La Voix du Nord June 25, 2019
- Vers quelle fin du brevet? - Le Club de Mediapart June 25, 2019