WEBINAR 17 FEBRUARY 2021 ON THE RESULTS OF THE INTERNATIONAL SURVEY: CAREER GUIDANCE POLICY AND PRACTICE DURING THE PANDEMIC
THE FOLLOWING LINK WILL BRING YOU TO the webinar page where you can register to participate in the …
This recently published CEDEFOP Briefing Note highlights the importance of comprehensive and coordinated learning support systems to …
JOINT RESEARCH REPORT: ICCDPP, OECD, UNESCO, ILO, EC, CEDEFOP, ETF
Data-driven guidance: new OECD work on teenage indicators of career readiness
As the healthcare emergency …
2019 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- Top Cybersecurity White Papers of 2020 | EC-Council Blog - EC-Council Blog March 3, 2021
- Biden’s Cabinet half-empty after slow start in confirmations - WSFA March 3, 2021
- New state fire marshal an Emerald in Savannah’s St. Patrick’s Day tradition - Savannah Morning News March 3, 2021
- ACC's Advanced Manufacturing Technology Program Adapts to Unusual Times - Business West March 3, 2021
- Instrumento musical popular na Europa atrai jovens de Teresina - OitoMeia March 3, 2021
- Covid-19. A situação ao minuto do novo coronavírus no país e no mundo - RTP March 3, 2021
- Aplicação de 2ª dose de vacina contra Covid-19 em idosos começa nesta quarta em Piracicaba - G1 March 3, 2021
- Colori o meu cabelo, mas ele continua branco; o que é possível fazer? - AnaMaria March 3, 2021
- Face au décrochage scolaire l'Afpa lance La Promo 16.18 dans huit centres de la région Centre-Val de Loire - actu.fr March 3, 2021
- Essaouira : La DPEN et l'IF scellent un partenariat pour l'amélioration du niveau de la langue française | MAP Express MAP Express - MAP Express March 3, 2021
- Sud-Aveyron : pour des repas plus équilibrés dans le porte-monnaie des seniors - Midi Libre March 3, 2021
- CITOYENNETÉ : Le service national universel est étendu à tous les départements - infos-dijon.com March 3, 2021
- Mobilisation générale contre le décrochage scolaire - Gazette des communes March 2, 2021