The International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy (ICCDPP) is a non-profit body committed to improving policies, strategies, and …
This 2 minute video, Meet the Future, produced for OECD, is intended to encourage employers to provide careers talks to …
This well-intentioned joint ILO ETF publication acknowledges the socio-economic context of Low- and Middle-Income Countries (LMIC), particularly infrastructure, geography, demographics, …
In 2009, CEDEFOP undertook landmark research Professionalising Career Guidance into the roles of career practitioners in EU Member States and into …
2019 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- Brendon McCullum turns 41: Look at the illustrious career, records of ‘Baz’ - ThePrint September 27, 2022
- The Rural Child: The Youth Organisation that is Trying to Revive Fading Storytelling - The Point - The Point September 27, 2022
- [Login] GeM Portal 2022 Buy & Sell on GeM Portal Online - NVHSQ September 27, 2022
- Chinese firms to host job fair for Zimbabwean youth - Xinhua September 27, 2022
- Pautados três projetos para análise na Ordem do Dia desta terça-feira - Clic Noroeste September 27, 2022
- Câmara dos Ofícios pede mais previsibilidade na evolução dos custos salariais - Luxemburger Wort - Contacto September 27, 2022
- Informativo STJ 746 Parte II Comentado - Estratégia Concursos September 27, 2022
- Mitos e verdades sobre o uso do cateter urinário - Manezinho News September 27, 2022
- Propos centristes. France – Budget / Réforme des retraites / Utilisation du 49.3 / Harcèlement scolaire / Allongement des études de médecine / Signes religieux à l'école / Victoire de l'extrême-droite en Italie / Guerre de Poutine contre l'Ukraine - Le Centrisme September 27, 2022
- Emploi et apprentissage – «La formation professionnelle reste un défi à Genève» - Tribune de Genève September 27, 2022
- La 1ere cohorte de jeunes de ''Cultiver des talents'' en formation - 24 Heures au Bénin September 26, 2022
- La formation : propulseur du savoir minier québécois - L'Horizon September 26, 2022
- Saint-Gaudens : La Région Occitanie accompagne les jeunes - petiterepublique.com September 26, 2022