Profesionales de la orientación académica y profesional de 33 países se reúnen en el International Symposium for Career Development …
How governments can support citizens to build fulfilling careers was the focus of the ninth International Symposium …
We are pleased to bring to your attention the four synthesis papers arising from the …
From Norway to Chile, from Syria to Sri Lanka, from France to Japan, how are policies and systems …
2019 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
- New Dress For Success service to help disadvantaged women into the workforce - Illawarra Mercury August 24, 2019
- SF Giants' Pablo Sandoval out for season due to elbow injury - The Mercury News August 24, 2019
- Rowland L. Savage, former coordinator of Baltimore County Public Schools’ Office of Guidance and Counseling S - Baltimore Sun August 24, 2019
- India Inc mourns Arun Jaitley's demise, hails his reform measures - Livemint August 24, 2019
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Especialista explica que cuidados para ter cabelos bonitos e saudáveis começam em casa - Jornal Folha Vitória August 24, 2019
- Período ideal para a avaliação da casa de veraneio é antes de o verão chegar - A Tarde On Line August 24, 2019
- Safári do Amor - O Liberal August 24, 2019
- Multidão faz fila em feira de emprego em São José; evento vai até as 18h - Portal Meon August 24, 2019
- 1969: filles et garçons ne font plus classe à part - Tribune de Genève August 24, 2019
- Réunion du gouvernement consacrée à la rentrée sociale - El Moudjahid August 23, 2019
- Saint-Brieuc. Les jeunes s’arment pour le futur avec l’Adalea - Ouest-France éditions locales August 23, 2019
- Algérie : La cloche de la rentrée sonnera un jour - LAKOOM INFO August 23, 2019
- Campus Togo organise trois journées pour bien choisir sa formation - Actualité du Togo August 22, 2019