This 2 minute video, Meet the Future, produced for OECD, is intended to encourage employers to provide careers talks to …
This well-intentioned joint ILO ETF publication acknowledges the socio-economic context of Low- and Middle-Income Countries (LMIC), particularly infrastructure, geography, demographics, …
In 2009, CEDEFOP undertook landmark research Professionalising Career Guidance into the roles of career practitioners in EU Member States and into …
This succinct and comprehensive Briefing Note draws attention to the importance of career practitioner professionalism in career guidance delivery, to the …
2019 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- Miyamoto, a guiding force for a generation of young people, to retire after 37-year career in Student Affairs - University of Wisconsin-Madison June 28, 2022
- Bruce Gomes, PhD, Joins Applied BioMath, LLC, as Executive Director of Business Development & Scientific Collaborations - BioSpace June 28, 2022
- WilmerHale Nabs NY Fed Law Chief, Its Third Ex-Regulator in Year - Bloomberg Law June 28, 2022
- Apply For The Women's Health & Men's Health Strength In Diversity Program Here - Women's Health June 28, 2022
- Dia do Orgulho LGBTQIA+: Entenda as dificuldades enfrentadas pela comunidade no mercado de trabalho - TV Cultura June 28, 2022
- Dia Internacional do Orgulho LGBTQIA+: Brasil ainda patina na aprovação de leis que afastem os obstáculos para adoção de crianças por casais LGBTQIA+ – Agência AIDS - Agência de Notícias da Aids June 28, 2022
- Livre quer criminalizar “práticas de conversão” da orientação sexual e acabar com “vazio legal” - Expresso June 28, 2022
- Como é ser LGBTQIA+ no agro - Revista Globo Rural June 28, 2022
- Journée d'étude Maladies rares transitionS - Université de Bordeaux June 28, 2022
- Creutzwald. Mission locale : plus de proximité pour accompagner les jeunes - Le Républicain Lorrain June 27, 2022
- Brevet : tout se qu'il faut savoir sur la session 2022 - Studyrama June 27, 2022
- Occitanie : qu'est ce que le club Ecole Entreprise, officialisé par le rectorat ? - Midi Libre June 27, 2022
- La fin des allocations d'insertion n'a pas dopé l'emploi des jeunes Belges - Alternatives Économiques June 27, 2022