Joint Position Paper: OECD, CEDEFOP, ETF, UNESCO, ILO, ECThis booklet is a revision and further …
This handbook seeks to provide a state-of-the-art reference point for the field of career development. The handbook …
CALL FOR PAPERS: PRACTICE AND RESEARCH – FOR OCTOBER ONLINE WEBINAR – how schools and communities can prepare young people for successful transitions to work
The conference organisers are inviting submissions – by 14 July 2021 – from practitioners and researchers on how schools …
HOW SCHOOLS CAN PREPARE YOUNG PEOPLE TO VISUALISE AND PLAN THEIR FUTURES – Free online webinar OECD with ICCDPP – October 27-29, 2021
On 27, 28 and 29 October 2021, OECD with ICCDPP will host a free online conference highlighting …
2019 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- Babel Street Adds Three Former Government Leaders to Board of Advisors - WCTV October 27, 2021
- Ramsey Campbell's horror novels are perfect for Halloween - The Washington Post October 27, 2021
- Data Vault Holdings Inc. Appoints Ed Cushing Chairman to the Advisory Board - WTOK October 27, 2021
- Meets business at these universities around the world - Study International News October 27, 2021
- Autoconhecimento e teste vocacional podem ajudar na escolha de uma profissão; saiba mais - HORA 7 October 27, 2021
- Farmacêutico é um aliado na proteção à população contra os riscos sanitários - Pfarma October 27, 2021
- Transição digital e pandemia: Um salto quântico? - Dinheiro Vivo October 27, 2021
- "Sou futebolista e sou gay". Primeiro jogador de futebol profissional assume homossexualidade - MAGG October 27, 2021
- Aller au bout de ses rêves - Ahram Hebdo - Al-Ahram Hebdo October 27, 2021
- Culture et citoyenneté québécoise: deux concepts phares éliminés du nouveau cours - TVA Nouvelles October 26, 2021
- Harcèlement à l'école. Éric Debarbieux a interrogé plus de 300 000 élèves. Ses conclusions - L'Humanité October 25, 2021
- Education : l'orientation des élèves à nouveau épinglée - Les Échos October 25, 2021
- Bourse de lycée 2021 : la demande n'est plus possible - JDN October 25, 2021