Profesionales de la orientación académica y profesional de 33 países se reúnen en el International Symposium for Career Development …
How governments can support citizens to build fulfilling careers was the focus of the ninth International Symposium …
We are pleased to bring to your attention the four synthesis papers arising from the …
From Norway to Chile, from Syria to Sri Lanka, from France to Japan, how are policies and systems …
2019 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
- Job will pay you £45 an hour to teach kids how to play Fortnite Chapter 2 - Birmingham Live October 16, 2019
- Oklahoma business briefs for Oct. 16, 2019 - Oklahoman.com October 16, 2019
- Gov. Justice, state officials unveil Jobs and Hope program for substance abuse victims - Parkersburg News October 16, 2019
- SU graduate says we need to find the funding, talent and resources to improve public education - The Daily Orange October 16, 2019
- DGS recomenda. Grávidas e bebés vegetarianos devem tomar suplementos de vitaminas e minerais - PÚBLICO October 16, 2019
- 10 perguntas e respostas para identificar e denunciar abusos no atendimento ginecológico - HuffPost Brasil October 16, 2019
- Por causa de acordo de 2014, HC deve perder funcionários - Jornal do Estado October 16, 2019
- Consultor, coaching e mentor, qual a diferença? - EM TEMPO October 15, 2019
- Les métiers d'art mènent à tout en Nouvelle-Aquitaine, même sur les tournages de Game of thrones - lepopulaire.fr October 16, 2019
- Orientation scolaire et universitaire : la troisième édition cible l'employabilité des jeunes - Agence d'Information d'Afrique Centrale October 15, 2019
- RDC-Formation professionnelle : le ministre John Ntumba invité à un partage d'expérience avec la République du Congo - Actualite.CD October 15, 2019
- Publication du rapport « La génération Z du Québec et sa vision du milieu du travail » - École branchée October 15, 2019
- Lens : les terminales Bac pro du lycée Robespierre sensibilisés sur leur avenir grâce à Proch'Orientation - La Voix du Nord October 15, 2019