INTERNATIONAL SURVEY OF THE IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON POLICIES, SYSTEMS, AND PRACTICES FOR CAREER GUIDANCE
UNESCO, ILO, OECD, EUROPEAN COMMISSION, CEDEFOP, AND ETF have combined with ICCDPP to carry out an international survey …
LESSONS LEARNED (OECD) FROM THE 2008 GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISIS
Every crisis …
There are at least two categories of workers who continue to show up for work during this pandemic: …
The provision of career guidance/learning in schools in many countries has been impacted by COVID-19. Schools and career …
2019 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- The Hindu Education Plus Career Counselling webinar on July 11 - The Hindu July 8, 2020
- Michael V. Drake is Named the Next UC President - The UCSB Current July 8, 2020
- Michael Drake to become 21st president of the University of California - UCLA Newsroom July 8, 2020
- Michael V. Drake Named New UC President - UC Davis July 8, 2020
- Doença de Bolsonaro impõe nova rotina ao governo, com testes e despachos a distância - Folha de S.Paulo July 8, 2020
- Veja dicas para cuidar da saúde dos pets em períodos frios - GAZ July 8, 2020
- Site engana ao afirmar que há consenso médico para tratamento de covid-19 - UOL Notícias July 8, 2020
- Hospital entrega feto em garrafa de soro para indígena com Covid-19 após aborto espontâneo - Istoe July 7, 2020
- Enseignement à distance : La majorité des Marocains satisfaits - Infomédiaire July 7, 2020
- Bac 2020: La prévention sanitaire érigée en priorité - Hespress Français July 6, 2020
- Dans le sud de l'Aisne, la mission locale veut offrir de la visibilité aux jeunes « invisibles » - L'Union July 6, 2020
- Montpellier : une maison de l’Orientation pour trouver son chemin professionnel - Midi Libre July 6, 2020
- Ma Région facilite mon orientation tout au long de la vie | Région Pays de la Loire - Région Pays de la Loire July 3, 2020