There are at least two categories of workers who continue to show up for work during this pandemic: …
The provision of career guidance/learning in schools in many countries has been impacted by COVID-19. Schools and career …
While political leaders have locked their borders, scientists have been shattering theirs, creating a global collaboration unlike …
The Corona virus pandemic is not just a medical crisis, but a social and economic one too, …
2019 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- Officials reportedly warned not to contradict Trump on untested meds - MSNBC April 7, 2020
- Hang Line Postmortem Part 1 - How pirates made my game successful - Gamasutra April 7, 2020
- China launches special hiring activity for college graduates - China.org.cn April 7, 2020
- Director of Selection - Charlotte Agenda April 7, 2020
- Presidente do Conselho Regional de Medicina relata desafios da categoria e do apoio emocional - Hoje em Dia April 7, 2020
- CBF: nada mais que sua obrigação - NSC Total April 7, 2020
- Sebrae no Piauí oferece orientação jurídica pelo WhatsApp - GP1 April 7, 2020
- Paciente que foi o 11º caso de morte por Covid-19 na BA era taxista: ‘Homem de família’, diz colega - G1 April 7, 2020
- Des enfants accueillis à l’école Saint-Jean - Le Télégramme April 7, 2020
- Parcoursup : 98 % des lycéens ont confirmé un vœu malgré le confinement - Le Monde April 6, 2020
- Les parents face au défi de l'école à domicile - Le Temps April 5, 2020
- Continuité pédagogique : comment ça se passe l'école à la maison - La Commère 43 April 5, 2020
- Gus-Gus se fait un sang de cancre - Libération April 3, 2020