CAREER GUIDANCE AND THE VALIDATION OF NON-FORMAL AND INFORMAL LEARNING EU RESEARCH PAPER CEDEFOP 2019
Jens Bjornavold worked for many years at CEDEFOP as a lead international expert on the interrelationships between education, training, and …
The Department of Education, Ireland, has just published a Consultation Paper on a national framework for lifelong guidance provision. It provides a brief …
THE ROLE OF CAREER GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
EU REVIEW 2022
This CEDEFOP report maps the existing career guidance and counselling policies and practices supporting …
NEW BOARD MEMBERS FOR ICCDPP
Following a worldwide public recruitment campaign, ICCDPP has appointed 4 new members to augment and enrich …
2019 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- Grand Forks Career Impact Academy proponents seek state ... - Grand Forks Herald January 30, 2023
- The Newest Education Hub In Town: Lincoln Tech Moorestown - ABTA Magazine January 30, 2023
- Three Star General Speaks with National Security Fellowship - Seton Hall University January 30, 2023
- Budget expectations 2023: Pune educationists want NEP-focused initiatives - Hindustan Times January 30, 2023
- Personal trainer dá dicas para você emagrecer e não engordar novamente - Metrópoles January 30, 2023
- Hora de arrumar a casa: como uma organizadora profissional pode deixar a vida mais leve - Bem Paraná - Bem Paraná January 30, 2023
- Os desafios de pessoas trans para ter acesso à saúde no Brasil - Revista Galileu January 30, 2023
- CRAS Vitória da Conquista: Agendamento, Telefone e Endereço - HPG - Hábito Pragmático January 30, 2023
- Le ministre de l'Éducation nationale et de la jeunesse Pap Ndiaye ... - Education nationale January 30, 2023
- Le Centrisme - Le Centrisme January 30, 2023
- "Parcoursup et MonMaster sont des outils de ségrégation ... - Midi Libre January 30, 2023
- EXCLUSIF - Classement 2023 des 35 « leaders positifs » de moins ... - Les Echos START January 30, 2023
- Vœux du général Pascal Facon, gouverneur militaire de Marseille ... - Destimed January 30, 2023