The International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy (ICCDPP) is a non-profit body committed to improving policies, strategies, and …
This 2 minute video, Meet the Future, produced for OECD, is intended to encourage employers to provide careers talks to …
This well-intentioned joint ILO ETF publication acknowledges the socio-economic context of Low- and Middle-Income Countries (LMIC), particularly infrastructure, geography, demographics, …
In 2009, CEDEFOP undertook landmark research Professionalising Career Guidance into the roles of career practitioners in EU Member States and into …
2019 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- Here are the top 14 things to do in Houston this weekend - CultureMap Houston August 18, 2022
- Path to school leadership lands Barrios and family in Watertown - Watertown Public Opinion August 18, 2022
- Senior MERL Specialist - Syria - Jordan - ReliefWeb August 18, 2022
- Jaro Education collaborates with India’s leading technical university E&ICT Academy IIT Guwahati - NewsPatrolling August 18, 2022
- Concurso Câmara de Contagem MG: SAIU EDITAL! Iniciais de até R$ 9,8 mil - Gran Cursos Online August 18, 2022
- Transportar pets em elevador e escada rolante tem jeito certo; conheça - Canal do Pet August 18, 2022
- Família crossfiteira: Ana começou a treinar e inspirou todos, até avó de 76 - VivaBem August 18, 2022
- Multivix vai realizar feira para ajudar adolescentes na escolha da profissão • SiteBarra - SiteBarra August 17, 2022
- Tunisie : Le gouvernement prépare la rentrée scolaire et universitaire - Gnet news - GlobalNet August 18, 2022
- Campagne-sur-Aude : portrait d’un amoureux des mots au service du fisc - L'Indépendant August 17, 2022
- La 6e édition des Journées de l’orientation du bachelier ouverte sous le sceau du numérique et des innovations pédagogiques - Abidjan.net August 17, 2022
- Affectation en 2nde enseignement technique 2022: 42 455 élèves orientés en formation professionnelle - Ouestin August 17, 2022
- Monthureux-sur-Saône. Que deviennent les bacheliers de Monthureux ? - Vosges Matin August 17, 2022