INTERNATIONAL SURVEY OF THE IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON POLICIES, SYSTEMS, AND PRACTICES FOR CAREER GUIDANCE
UNESCO, ILO, OECD, EUROPEAN COMMISSION, CEDEFOP, AND ETF have combined with ICCDPP to carry out an international survey …
LESSONS LEARNED (OECD) FROM THE 2008 GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISIS
Every crisis …
There are at least two categories of workers who continue to show up for work during this pandemic: …
The provision of career guidance/learning in schools in many countries has been impacted by COVID-19. Schools and career …
2019 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- Candidates talk goals, plans for Chatham County Schools - The Chatham News + Record September 30, 2020
- 2020 Diversity in Business Awards: Elevate Orlando among Central Florida winners - Orlando Business - Orlando Business Journal September 30, 2020
- Does Insurance Cover Therapy? When, How to Check, and More Tips - Healthline September 30, 2020
- Exabeam appoints Gorka Sadowski as chief strategy officer - Help Net Security September 30, 2020
- Ministro da Defesa relativiza relevância da linguagem para a igualdade de género nas FA - Observador September 30, 2020
- Clichê, mas nem tanto - Exame Notícias September 30, 2020
- Rio Preto tem 79.391 moradores na faixa etária acima de 60 anos - Diário da Região September 30, 2020
- Especialistas em venda de seguros apresentam estratégias em live | SEGS - Portal Nacional de Seguros,... - Portal Nacional de Seguros September 30, 2020
- Deuxième vague - Où est le resserrement des règles sanitaires pour les écoles en zone rouge? - LeLézard.com September 30, 2020
- COVID-19: l'UNICEF sur le terrain pour le suivi de la réouverture sécurisée des écoles - Le Djely September 30, 2020
- Immersion professionnelle pour les élèves de 3e - TAHITI INFOS September 29, 2020
- L'apartheid scolaire en Haïti et les effets de la Covid-19 - lenational.org September 29, 2020
- Suivez ici le conseil municipal d'Agen en direct, dès 19 heures - LePetitBleu September 28, 2020