ETF published 2 volumes under this title in Autumn 2020. …
CEDEFOP is inviting applications for expressions of interest in participating as a CareersNet independent, voluntary national expert in …
ICCDPP, CEDEFOP, ILO, ETF, THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION, UNESCO, AND OECD jointedly implemented a flash international survey between June …
BACK TO BASICS
There has been lots of discussion over recent years about the relevance …
2019 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- MBA & Master's Guide: Loyola Marymount University College of Business Administration - Los Angeles Business Journal May 12, 2021
- Class of 2021 - Nevada Today May 12, 2021
- American Queen To Fill 200 Onboard Positions Ahead of Full Restart - Cruise Industry News May 12, 2021
- Executives share Leadership Insights as part of new Executive Briefings Course | CU Denver Business School News - UC Denver Newsroom May 12, 2021
- Faculdade Santa Marcelina realiza palestras com profissionais de Enfermagem da linha de frente da... - Portal Nacional de Seguros May 12, 2021
- Febre e dor no corpo: entenda as reações mais comuns da Astrazeneca - A Gazeta ES May 12, 2021
- Friburgo reabre cadastro de vacinação contra a Covid-19 para profissionais de saúde - Portal Multiplix May 12, 2021
- Covid-19: FDA autoriza uso emergencial da vacina Pfizer em adolescentes de 12 a 15 anos - PEBMED May 12, 2021
- Deux fois plus d'hommes en détresse psychologique depuis la pandémie | Coronavirus - Radio-Canada.ca May 12, 2021
- À Brest, Les élèves du lycée Vauban étudient la culture maritime - Le Télégramme May 12, 2021
- S'orienter en situation de handicap - Thot May 12, 2021
- Régionales en Pays de la Loire. La liste LREM de François de Rugy - Ouest-France éditions locales May 11, 2021
- Ta voie, tes choix : rassembler les ressources en orientation - INFOSuroit.com May 11, 2021