FOR NEETS, EARLY SCHOOL LEAVERS, AND STUDENTS WITH LEARNING DIFFICULTIES
AN EMPOWERMENT BASED APPROACH
“Nothing succeeds like observed success” is a phrase … Read More
CAREER GUIDANCE AND THE VALIDATION OF NON-FORMAL AND INFORMAL LEARNING EU RESEARCH PAPER CEDEFOP 2019
Jens Bjornavold worked for many years at CEDEFOP as a lead international expert on the interrelationships between education, training, and … Read More
The Department of Education, Ireland, has just published a Consultation Paper on a national framework for lifelong guidance provision. It provides a brief … Read More
THE ROLE OF CAREER GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
EU REVIEW 2022
This CEDEFOP report maps the existing career guidance and counselling policies and practices supporting … Read More
2019 International Symposium
Latest Good Examples
Norway has a population of over 5 million people, spread over 19 counties or administrative areas.
This fiche describes the recent progress being made in the development of a lifelong guidance system in Norway.
Estonia with a population of 1.25 million people has embarked on a very ambitious plan to become an e-country with the project known as e-Estonia. E-services have become routine: e-elections, e-taxes, e-police, e-healthcare, e-banking, e-school, and now e-Residency. Factor into that e-Guidance in the education and labour market sectors!
Established on a pilot basis in 2010, these centres now exist in 30 regions in Finland. Their aim is to provide basic support to youth (aged under 30 years) going through life transitions. The centres have institutional representation from municipal, education, social and health authorities so that young people can find the services or combination of services they need in one physical location. The centre staff provide face to face complementary support to the national telephone helpline.
WELCOME to the website of the International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy.
The primary purpose of this website is to provide you the visitor with a variety of career guidance policy materials to help you in your role as policy developer, ministry official, international organisation and international association official, national or regional careers service manager, researcher, trainer of guidance practitioners, or leader of a national or regional career guidance professional association.
ICCDPP facilitates and promotes international policy sharing and learning through the international exchange of knowledge and information concerning public policy and career development issues.
The site contains many types of documents in different languages from different corners of the world that link career guidance with public policies for education, vocational training, employment, and other social policy fields.
Browse our library
- What's Troubling Private Equity Executives, According to Their ... - Institutional Investor March 29, 2023
- Criminal Justice Association Career Day – Exponent - Exponent March 29, 2023
- John Wayne Hill Brings Extensive Expertise in Growing and Leading ... - Digital Journal March 29, 2023
- President Biden Announces Key Appointments to Boards and ... - The White House March 29, 2023
- Semed não garante educação física aos alunos e obriga ... - SINDEDUCAÇÃO March 29, 2023
- INSTITUTO COOPERFORTE COMPLETA 20 ANOS | Notícias - Cooperforte March 29, 2023
- 10 motivos para fazer o Concurso Unificado do TSE + TRE e conquistar o cargo público dos seus sonhos - Gran Cursos Online March 29, 2023
- Mais sete comissões temáticas são empossadas pelo presidente da ... - OAB-ES March 29, 2023
Orientation professionnelle et scolaire
- Travailleurs migrants : les initiatives du Maroc et les recommandations du CNDH - Le Matin March 29, 2023
- Le lycée Edmond-Labbé à Douai : «Une passerelle vers le monde ... - La Voix du Nord March 29, 2023
- Les indicateurs de résultats des collèges et des lycées - Education nationale March 29, 2023
- Onet-le-Château. On a parlé d'égalité professionnelle, avec les ... - LaDepeche.fr March 29, 2023
- Classement des lycées dans le Lot-et-Garonne : Au lycée de ... - Sud Ouest March 29, 2023
Send us a message or article
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Just learnt about this today.
Will most certianly be visitng it frequently going forwards and sharing with my network
Valuable and would have been very useful when completing my career development program with Napier Edinburgh Scotland
Hello Staff Member at ICCDPP,
I would appreciate if you would forward email address of Dr. John McCarthy, Director ICCDPP to me.
My email address is : firstname.lastname@example.org
I would appreciate if you would forward to me email address of Dr. John McCarthy’s Director ICCDPP