Arrete Du 4 Mai 2011: French Government Order Specifying Quality Assurance Criteria For Career Services
This Order sets down the quality criteria that career services provided by one or by a group of organisations must meet in order to obtain official recognition for the provision of such services and the right to display the logo that indicates such recognition.
The criteria are grouped into three categories:
1. Criteria pertaining to welcoming the user
- Welcoming the individual and first meeting
- Comprehensive and objective information
- Personalised advice/guidance.
2. Criteria pertaining to public service user centred principles (access, attention, speed, responsiveness)
- general principles of delivery
3. Organisational criteria
- Terms of the Agreement to provide services
- Management principles
This Order also defines the contents of the dossier to be presented by an organisation/group of organisations seeking official recognition and the right to use the official logo.
The Order is signed by the Prime Minister, the Minister for Labour and Employment, the Minister for Higher Education and Research, the Minister for Education, Youth and Community Life, and the Minister for Vocational Training.
Comments are closed.