This report is a review of the implementation of the EU Council Resolution on lifelong guidance (2004). Undertaken by Dr Ronald Sultana, the review examines progress in:
- the implementation of lifelong guidance systems
- broadening access to guidance
- strengthening quality assurance systems
- learning and career management
- strengthening structures for policy and systems development
and presents good examples of practice which have emerged since 2004. It also suggests ways forward to progress these issues at national level and through European cooperation.