Noloc, together with Euroguidance and the Open University, is organizing the 45th global IAEVG conference from 28 to 30 June 2023 in the World Forum in The Hague, Netherlands. The theme is ‘Lifelong development as a standard’.
We are very happy to welcome you to the International IAEVG conference. Lifelong development as a standard is not just a theme – it is what we aim for, a goal as well as a very needed future. We invite you to join us and participate, collaborate and innovate on topics that matter, such as:
- A career perspective on lifelong learning
- Enhancing European dimension of lifelong development for guidance community
- How to prevent burnout for sustainable careers and an exceptional EVP
- Careering form cradle to grave: a lifelong vision for career development
- Can everyone craft a sustainable career?
- Career guidance for adults in the work context, the need for inter-organizational collaboration
- Marinka Kuijpers – Endowed professor at the Open University in the Netherlands and director of Loopbaangroep, NL
- Tristram John Hooley – Professor of Career Education at the Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences and the University of Derby, UK
- Jos Akkermans – Associate Professor at the Department of Management and Organization, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, NL
- Sally Clarke – Author, coach, international speaker and burnout researcher, Australia
- Jessie Koen – Senior researcher Future of Work at TNO and is affiliated with the Department of Work and Organization Psychology, NL
- Joop Schippers – Professor of Labour Economics at Universiteit Utrecht, NL
- Peter C. Weber – Professor for Career Guidance and Counselling at University of Applied Labour Studies Mannheim, Germany
- Eva Baloch- Chair Euroguidance, Austria
- Ilze Jansone – Vice Chair Euroguidance, Latvia
- Deirdre Hughes – Associate Professor at the University of Warwick
- Viviana Valenzuela – Professor Vocational and Professional Guidance at University of Buenos Aires
- Michael Arthur – Emeritus Professor at Suffolk University, Boston, USA
More information about the speakers and their specific contribution to the conference: https://iaevgconference2023.nl/speakers/.
Next to the presentations and special sessions of the speakers, the program will provide you with all kinds of extra activities, like a symposium together with ICCDPP, paper and poster presentations, a roundtable session, networking activities, gala dinner, and so on!
It is also possible to buy an online passport and see a livestream of the keynote presentations in the three morning programmes. On top of that we would like to mention that during the conference a very practical app will be provided with networking opportunities, an interactive map, (touristic) tips, offers from sponsors, chats, polls and much more.
Our conference in The Hague promises to be an interesting international meeting on a social, cultural, and intellectual level, where the sharing of knowledge, thoughts and ideas contributes to the career professional of the future.
For further information and registration and participation costs we willingly refer to www.iaevgconference2023.nl.
Residents of a low economic development country can apply for a reduced fee.