The IVETA International Conference Events – IVETA is being planned in cooperation with the annual US Association for Career & Technical Education (ACTE) Conference https://www.careertechvision.com . The joint conference provides IVETA members with the opportunity to: (i) share information at IVETA presentations and events; (ii) meet and attend some of the 300 presentations on all technical areas & levels by a number of the 6000 TVET professionals at the ACTE conference; and (iii) visit the expo of over 200 exhibits of TVET goods/services, etc.
The IVETA Conference Theme and Sub-themes
TVET’s role as a full partner in workforce development to support economic development, and employment generation for general and at-risk populations. Note there are also special sessions on career guidance and counseling at the parallel ACTE Conference.
- TVET partnerships with the private sector
- TVET partnership with economic development agencies
- TVET partnerships and programs for general and at-risk populations
- Evaluation of the employment outcomes and net impact of TVET for general and at-risk populations
- Defining global competencies for workforce development
For more information on how to: (i) submit a proposal to make a presentation at the conference (due by May 15), and (ii) register and pay conference fees, etc go to Events – IVETA and click on November, or contact Dr. Fretwell, Vice President North America IVETA via electronic mail email@example.com .