RECRUITMENT TO THE EXECUTIVE BOARD OF ICCDPP
The International Centre for Career Development and Public Policy (ICCDPP) is a non-profit body committed to improving policies, strategies, and systems to strengthen career service provision around the world. ICCDPP promotes exchange, collaboration, and action through international symposia and targeted policy initiatives.
The ICCDPP is seeking new board members with experience and expertise in policy development in career development and related fields e.g. public employment services, human resource management, education and training.
We are hoping to recruit up to four new board members in 2022. We would be particularly interested in hearing applications from people who have:
- Commercial and fund-raising experience.
- Experience as a policy maker or lobbyist
- Events organisation expertise
- Strong connections across the career development community
- Strong interpersonal skills (teamwork, listening, reliability, etc.)
- Successful experience of running charities, NGOs and voluntary organisations
- Technology/website skills
Geographical and gender considerations will also be taken into account in establishing Board membership. Board membership is unpaid and voluntary.
The Board meets virtually, approximately six times per year. Board members may also be asked to participate in thematic working groups. Activities include cultivating partnerships and working collaborations with national and international bodies, working with host countries to prepare for and implement symposia on career development and public policy approximately every 2-3 years, and contributing to the evolving work plan and impact of the ICCDPP. The term of office of Board members is 3 years, with an option to extend to 5 years.
Interested candidates may submit their application via email with the subject line “ICCDPP Board” by 30thth September, 2022 to email@example.com, including:
- a brief statement of no more than 500 words summarising your interest in joining the Board, the key strengths, contributions and time commitment you can offer, and how you see the role of ICCDPP going forwards.
- your curriculum vitae.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview in October.
Comments are closed.